ALWAYS TRYING TO FIND THE RIGHTS WORDS,THE CALCULATED WORDS...

.



jueves, 21 de julio de 2011

Meine deutschen Freunde

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2XmBVTjVwXs
(Calamaro...Estadio azteca)



Die Warheit ist, dass Ich nicht zu viele Deutsche getroffen.

Aber die Leute Ich traff, waren unglaublich.

For me, Dome was so special, with him I spent really great moments and he always has helped me in all that he could.

We played futboll together and we have a thousand of beers . Ich sage nur dass du mein Bruder bist! und Ich liebe dich!. Was a pity that I could not see Steve in the summer semester, He was also so nice with me.







In the second semester, arrive one of the happiest person I´ve ever meet, Makus!



He always has a smile in his face and with him I spent really good moments too. Is awesome how he drink beer, he has not bottom! And is incredible that er bleibet mit uns, weil Wir nur Spanish sprechen. Danke Markus!








Und natürlich Ich kenne sehr schön leute in die Hochschule, In C.C.Training waren Lara, Sandra und kleine Jenni! Sie hat mir sehr geholfen!

Ich möchte nur sagen dass, das Jahr was sehr super und natürlich...Danke schön!!Ich vergesse Sie nie und Sie sehen in Madrid.
















AUF WIEDERSEHEN!!!














No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario